The Coast Guard has ended the search for two swimmers after their bodies were recovered near Perdido Pass, Florida, Saturday.
“Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the two swimmers in this difficult time,” said Lt. Cmdr. Trevor Blount, search and rescue mission coordinator at Sector Mobile. “We appreciate all the support provided by our state, local and industry partners in the search effort.” https://goo.gl/MUEEy2
#Breaking The Coast Guard is searching for two male swimmers, ages, 12 and 19 in the vicinity of Perdido Pass, Florida, Friday.
The swimmers were described as wearing orange and blue swim trunks and were last seen approximately 20 yards from shore.
Involved in the search are:
● Coast Guard Station Pensacola 45-foot Response Boat-Small boatcrew
● Coast Guard Cutter Kingfisher
● Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew
● Orange Beach Fire and Rescue boatcrew
● Orange Beach Police Department boatcrew
● Baldwin County Sheriff Department personal watercraft
Anyone with information that may help is asked to contact Coast Guard Sector Mobile command center at (251) 441-6211. https://goo.gl/A8dqZC